Thursday, February 2, 2012

hey people.

these days i've been getting closer n closer to my college crush.happy thing to share.no??

But

Today, 2 feb 12, i went to college and attended classes like usual.

And she's kinda moody.

She found out her crush wasnt interested in her.and tat guy's my friend,a really good n nice person.

He's cute, hot, handsome, nice body, muscular and smart. How could girls resist??it would definitely be nice watching both of them together <3

Therefore i made a big decision, which is to help my crush.i promised her that i will help her.

How to?? I dont know how yet but i'll help out.

I know for some point of view i might be ulti-fucking-mately stupid.its like im gifting my crush to someone else.

But thats how it is supposed to be right?? To do shit just to see her happy.

Guess i couldnt archieve my 2012 resolution tat soon.maybe later?? Hopefully before end of the world.

Alright i should start thinking how i should help her.bye people.

No comments:

Post a Comment