Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hi people. How you doing?
Im asking but dont really care actually.

so anyway, class as usual and homework like usual.

I find this routine starting be tougher and tougher than what it used to be.

Amount of homeworks.....projects to be done...hell

So anyway, many sweet couples did romantic stuff in college today.
I observed.

The part i like most is when a bunch of frenz actually group up and sang two is better than one by boyslikegirls in harmony.

damn sweet right? I know...i know...

I even say many girls holding gifts from boys.

Me?? I got no one to give my gift to :-)
Forever alone.damn sad can cry alone at the corner already.

Last but not least, some people called today as valentine's day and the other's called it forever alone day. While i called it tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment