Tuesday, March 2, 2010

im so f**king pissed today.

why??

ytd coach told us tat we're doing training after the competition.

so after those kids finished, ended up no training becoz oredy 6pm.

coach says tat tml guarantee can train.

meaning = wasted 1 whole day.

str8 go tuition without going home.

after tuition, went home...

mom and dad started conversation with me.

here they are :

dad : eh today u din go the addmaths tuition ah??
me: i went competition.
dad : u din tell the teacher meh??
me : got ah..i told my fren to tell him no nit to wait me.
dad : ooo...
me : tml and wedneday oso got competition. haven finish geh.

* end of our conversation *

*mom suddenly started new 1 *

mom : eh nex time u wan play all these hor...make sure dun skip tuition.this is very important.its addmaths.once u cant follow, ure finished.

me : i oni this week got competition.then fully on study d.

mom : cannot ah.tell ur coach if u skip tuition ur mom will get very mad.

me : competition la...

mom : cannot..if not nex time i dun let u play these.

* she walks away *




(my feeling)
waddafuck??u meant i half way competition tell judges i have to go tuition??come on...dun be an idiot.u think wad??hotel ah??main suka hati masuk n keluar??


dear readers...i guess u guys can imagine how mad i am currently.

(my plan)
i wun giv any f*ck.i'll still go the competition and i will still skip the class if the time dun allow me.



THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment